Killing a rapist

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
the_spiral
Zelator

Killing a rapist

Post#1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Death hexes are not usually my thing but some people just need to go.

My friend was raped. She tried to pursue justice through the court system but could not obtain it due to police corruption. Her attacker is a serial predator. He lives in my neighborhood and has harassed and assaulted multiple women. I recently found out he is working as a bartender the next town over. He has bragged about drugging a woman's drink before. I would like to stop him from harming anyone else and put him in his coffin.

I'd gladly kill him myself but I'm not trying to go to prison for this piece of shit. I have his name, photo, DOB, and plenty of personal information. I don't have a physical link - probably could get one, but I don't want to get close to him or send anyone else to do so for obvious safety reasons. I am a fairly experienced root worker and have a few ideas in mind, mostly candle magic and coffin work using graveyard dirt. I'd just like to hear from people who are more familiar with death cursing who might have any ideas on spirits who enjoy doing this type of work and can do it efficiently. He really needs to go and I don't want to waste too much time, energy or personal risk in getting rid of him. Any help y'all can give would be much appreciated and will help save other women from the hell he put her through.

P.S. I just realized this might come across as spell begging and if so, I apologize and I'm happy to take this down.

This topic has 33 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login