Help with Paimon Sigil Working

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Liderc
Zelator

Help with Paimon Sigil Working

Post#1 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm

'ello all and cheers

first i would like to say i'm 24, not some young teen

I've been trying to work with Paimons sigil for a while now, i could use some help, tips, advice etc

i'm using the WoD method, after i read that book i felt it was the path finally opened up to me, so i feel it is the right choice, rituals etc

i'm working with the Sigil to influence a Girl to break up with her boyfriend. as Paimon is the master at that kind of working

the first time i tried it was a week a go, waited till everyone was asleep, went into my bedroom ( that i share with a roommate, but he wasn't there) set up an altar,black candle,red candle,knife. followed the ritual as close as i could, i couldn't see the blue light from the knife while i was tracing the circle or the sigil itself. i also had a hard time freezing a picture in my mind of the outcome, what kind of picture do you use for having someone break up with there boyfriend? so i thought of her sending me a message saying she broke up with her boyfriend so after a bit some lines on the sigil started "flashing" disappearing and reappearing, not all the lines though, and the memory didn't start fading from my mind, but i took it as a sign that the sigil was opened, so i made the call to Paimon, which i know i screwed up because i didn't have it memorized and i had to read it from the book..

all in all i knew i messed it up, so after a couple days i destroyed the sigil and decided i would do it again

so last night i did the same, but i read that E.A. Koetting had said he opens sigils whenever wherever at any time and any place. so i went into the same room, had the altar and just a black and red candle, put the sigil down, tried to meditate and clear my head. gazed at the sigil.. for a long time nothing was happening, finally a couple lines flashed but everytime that happened my eyes would move to it and i would loose focus.. so after 30 minutes i gave up and decided i would do it another time. so i went into another room with my computer, sat down and put the sigil on the desk in front of me, and just was looking at it, then the circle around the sigil started flashing, and other lines did, so i made my call to Paimon right there, gave a description of my intent, said i would call him again in 3 days if it has not worked, and then folded up the sigil and its been in my pocket since last night.

i know i want this outcome extremely bad, but i didn't "feel" anything, besides the sigil flashing

am i doing anything wrong? any advice you can give? or further instructions

i know its a long read, and thanks to all especially Vrischika who has helped me quite a bit already

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login