Seth-Typhon vs. Lucifer

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Loagaeth
Adeptus Minor

Seth-Typhon vs. Lucifer

Post#1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:46 pm

No, not like Freddy vs. Jason. More like what are the differences between these entities? In many sources I've seen them kind of clumped in as the same Seth-Typhon/Lucifer/Azazel/Shemyaza entity, and I'm trying to get some opinions of others on whether they are the same being or what. I feel like there are some differences between them, or maybe like they're two facets of a similar thing? I could be totally off about this, but basically I think I've interacted with both of these entities and they were different beings. What does everyone think?
You and me and the Devil makes three.

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login