Sloth Curse

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Sloth Curse

Post#1 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:36 pm

This might be an odd post, but here goes.

I fear that I have been given a strange curse that doesn't directly destroy anything, but instead, slows the recipient of the curse down in all aspects of their life.

Of late, I have found I am lazy as all Hell, and slowed down to a level of laziness I've only seen in cats or tree sloths.

I am slow, lethargic and just really, slow. Whilst I get things done, I have take about double or triple the time it would take others. I read slowly, game slowly and go about things like a lazy sloth. At work it takes 3 coffees to get things done, though usually I am okay with the energy of others around me during the day. Half the reason I know anything about magic is due to the fact I often spend up to 12 hours a day on the weekend in my study or in the tub reading grimoires and pottering about absent-mindedly with my gadgets, gizmos, wands, cards, crystals and potions.

Not only slow as a sloth, but also, a pig. I spent the rest of my free time (other than chasing women), either being a glutton for food or drink (I spent $300 on a week's food recently), lazing around in my hot tub reading grimoires for hours, or sitting like a sloth in my library chair for up to 12 hours.

I find time passes so fast, and I amble through slowly, like a man lost inside an opalescent glass dream that is reality.

This weekend, I actually slept overnight in the library, in my chair. That's how long I was sitting there.
I couldn't be bothered walking down the hall to my bedroom.

I used Agrippa's 3 books of Occult Philosophy as a pillow, as I have a rather large and soft edition.

Astrologically, I have no idea where this extreme and excessive torpor comes from. Jupiter in Cancer is a potential culprit.

This is not normal, and I fear it is either a bizarre curse or some strange inner imbalance to be so slothful.

If you have experienced a similar curse or know of any curses that use this method, do write a post.
Last edited by Astar_Mundi on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

This topic has 48 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login