Advice: Annoying 18 year old girl follower

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Advice: Annoying 18 year old girl follower

Post#1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 am

Has anyone dealt with having a someone simply attach themselves to you, annoyingly, becoming clingy and simply assuming a mutual like from you being friendly to them.

If so, how did you deal with it from a black magic perspective? Banishing, binding, uncrossing...I just want her gone but I haven't encountered such a foe before.

I am currently in a situation at work, where this new 18 year old intern college student, who is highly attractive but, stupid, will not leave me alone. She has taken to seeing me as her guide and mentor at our workplace, and thinks we have become fast friends.

I believe she also thinks I am really into her, even though I avoid her as much as possible.

She has a trouble background, and only has the position here due to her father's contacts in the company, and to be honest I do not trust her. She has joked about how she used to shoplift all the time, do hard drugs, go on the streets (when we've been out drinking - which she has invited herself to) and frequently asks me financial questions, for example, what model of car I have and if I bought it brand new.

It was manageable for a couple of months, but now it is out of control. She assumes to sit with me and my colleagues during lunch, and is effectively acting like we're very close friends, even though I have no intention of getting close to her at any point.

She's now hinting that she wants to come over to my house, and words it as if it is an enticing offer to me, which it isn't.
I don't actually want her in my house, as really, I'm concerned she might steal my things (she has told me she stole from ex-boyfriends in vengeance whilst they slept, I do NOT want to deal with that kind of bullshit with a girl)

If anyone has any general advice on how to deal with this situation, without moralising, I would be very grateful for your reply or even a PM.
Last edited by Astar_Mundi on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

This topic has 72 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login