Liber Falxifer question

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
dn218
Neophyte

Liber Falxifer question

Post#1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:53 pm

I would like to direct this question to those who worked within this Tradition specifically.

In the book there are 7 Key Sigils, and for the very first one it says that it can be used as a focal point even at times when one is away from statue and altar. What I fail to understand is if these sigils can be used as kind of a substitute when practitioner does not posess private home altar and central fetish yet. The sigil would be used on a cloth for outdoor workings, consecrated as such and given offerings. I suppose that effect shouldn't be so strong then, but I wonder if such approach can match the system from the book well. What do you think?

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login