My destruction ritual...

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Frater Luciferi
Adeptus Minor

My destruction ritual...

Post#1 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 am

For 7 years ago I performed a destruction ritual on a person who was an idiot. I draw a puppet of him on a clean paper and used a knife to stab it down with my anger and hatred. It was supposed to be a psychodrama as I did not believe I could release magic just with a ritual like that... Some weeks later I met some people who worked together with this guy and they talked about him and a car crash he had been into that harmed an old lady... I rejected it on that time as I felt was just a coincidence...

Now today I have consider that it was something that effected his body which caused him to los control of his car... Can curses works in that way? How do curses manifests in reality?
Last edited by Frater Luciferi on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login