Ridiculous Fail of the Dark Venus

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Ridiculous Fail of the Dark Venus

Post#1 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:01 am

So this is a post on what not to do when trying to create a lust spell.

Okay, so
recently I had been feeling like doing some lust magic using the goetia and the Dark Venus from John Dee's writings.

Anyway, so I whipped up basically 4 honey jars, and invoked several spirits to bless the jar with lust...

Demons included Dantalion, Gremory, Asmodeus and then the last Honey Pot I invoked the Dark Venus according to the notes by Dee.

I only put Honey, rose petals, some rose quartz and then placed the jars on top of the Sigils with pink candles burning.

In this ritual I also made a Love Potion mix which mainly has Damiana, Manuka honey and Vodka. Totally safe to drink...I wasn't trying to spike my girlfriend's drink...only if she wanted liquor she could try some.

Anyway, so its all going well and I'm feeling productive and so forth and leave this on a specially constructed Venus Altar filled with ridiculously Venus type things like flowers and chocolates.

Anyway before I go out to meet her I get a genius idea to basically make a giant lust potion liquor out of all the honey from the jars...

So basically I make a honey mead out of the Four Jars...I then add tonnes of Damiana and other lust related herbs, and invoke the Daemon of Venus into the bottle.

Then our date gets cancelled for apparently no reason whatsoever. She says she'll come over later, so I decide to stay in and ...drink the liquor.

I end up alone that night, since she doesn't arrive, and basically have barely heard from her, just some random friendly messages/ the usual -
not what I would expect from my lust spells.

Then I spent the past week ...suffering the consequences, almost going insane and unable to think at work.
Absolutely not funny...it is one thing to have a high sex drive, totally another to be under the effects of a lust spell. I could not concentrate on anything.

It culminated when I ended up in desperation outside a brothel, before I realised what the fuck was going on.

I went home (Didn't go inside, thankfully the cover charge is a good deterrent for people), immediately did a freezer spell on myself.

I text my girlfriend, she seems fine, normal and non-lustfilled but just her usual self and apparently just had a cold from stress. No effect still!

Anyway I put the self-binding anti-lust freezer spell in the freezer.

Then I wake up...and I have gone sort of numb in 'that' area, as well as my hands feeling a bit numb.

It can't be any dangerous herbs, damiana and liquor is safe to drink...the jars were clean and sterile...

If the numbness continues I will have to take the freezer spell out and thaw it, and see a doctor possibly.

Conclusion!!
DO NOT attempt Lust Spells using the Dark Venus I have warned you all! It does not result in more sex.
Also DO not mix a bunch of Goetic demons inside vodka love potions.

Ending up with a frozen willy or other is NOT worth it.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login