A Simple Voodoo Hex [That works]

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
dionysiandame
Practicus

A Simple Voodoo Hex [That works]

Post#1 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 am

I am normally not one to curse. I can count the number of times I have done so on one hand. But a recent company reorganization put me directly under a man not fit to be the leader in a game of Duck, Duck, Goose let alone a manger over an entire department. His oily presence seemed to charm everyone around him but, for some reason, despite everyone telling me how "nice" he was I didn't buy it. I didn't trust him and I certainly never believed a word he said.

Fast forward 2 months into his reign and a work record that was spotless had 'earned' a major blemish due to his insecurity when faced with polite, but very direct, inquiry into his strategy. I went from being a person management knew they could depend on for results to some kind of problem employee who required formal reprimand.

You can fuck with a lot of things in my life but mess with my professional reputation or my money and we will have a serious problem.

Fortunately, a friend linked me to this Simple Voodoo Hex over at Rune Soup.

All I will say is that it works. VERY well. The formal reprimand? Gone. The pompous smugness with which this man and his little lackey seemed to carry themselves in their belief that they could bully someone lower on the social/political ladder? Disappeared into a vapor so deliciously fragrant it could have been the steam of Aphrodite's bathwater.

I manuevered myself into a new position on a new team and look forward to my pending transfer on the 20th of this month.

Sometimes you really do have to cut-, I mean, curse a bitch.
Deliriously and Deliberately Mortal

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login