Debate about black magic

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Frater Luciferi
Adeptus Minor

Debate about black magic

Post#1 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:25 am

I sense there have been some misconceptions about my discussion about black magic, so i would like to post here, and explain what i mean.

I studied black magic little and once read this article.
http://www.visdomsnettet.dk/o-1024/ (I'm assuming based you can use google translate)

Seen through my eyes is black magic only a tool like other forms of magic, but I do not think that there are so many occultists who can figure out how to use it, even if they have claimed it.
I personally have never practiced black magic, because I understand it is that it requires strong negative emotions, in order to build the force to be able to perform it with success. I have seen operations where the magician performs torture itself because pain increases anger (you probably know the feeling of beating the little toe very hard).
I believe in karma in the sense that if you become engrossed in one's negative emotions, so it ends up in depression (my personal experience). I do not believe in so-called evil people feel good deep inside.
Therefore, I think that you should stay away from black magic.

Would like to hear your opinion.
Last edited by Frater Luciferi on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login