Penny curse

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Penny curse

Post#1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

I posted this in back magic section because....I just want to know...I had a ex roommate that swore to get even with me (told her to get the F--- out) She said she was a witch...(shrugs)... When she moved out she left pennies under front door mat inside cleaning cabinet, under table cloth etc... Well dumb me annoyed with her just tossed them. (whatever)...I had a shit load of badluck....Some of my fellow mates here has helped me with this. Im not use to dealing with these types of curses.

Ive banished,cleansed,baths,saged,smoked,you name it. I know it is a curse (been confirmed by a few here) But what the hell is it? I mean what is entailed with this type of curse?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

This topic has 77 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login