Magic against an Unknown Thief.

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
rrwh
Practicus

Magic against an Unknown Thief.

Post#1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:41 am

This past week I found out somebody had stolen my container of gasoline that I use for the lawn mower. I always kept my container of gas right inside the door in the pole-barn behind my house, and have never kept the pole-barn locked before this time since nothings ever been stolen before now.

As much as I really don't care too much for law enforcement, I hate thieves even more. So I called the county dispatch after discovering the theft and they sent out somebody from the state police shortly afterward to take a report.
They didn't really do that much, not that I thought they would anyway. Just took my name, date of birth, and when I noticed the item missing and if anything else was taken. And if I would be able to recognize the gas container if I saw it. Luckily it was a container I had bought in Canada, so it was a different size and style of container than could be found here in the U.S. So if I see it anytime in the future I'll have no problem recognizing it.

The biggest mistake I thought they made was in not taking fingerprints on the doorknob of the pole barn, since I know the container was taken within the last three days, I wish I would have asked him to fingerprint the doorknob now.

Instead of my first ideas of trying to catch the thief, on second thought- (since the person may not even ever show up to take anything again)... I'm more inclined to use magical means to punish or flush out the person or persons responsible.

The pole barn is actually the place where I do almost all of my ceremonial magic activity in a small walled in area inside the pole barn itself.

First of all a few of my Non-Magical ideas to try and get at the thief were: 1. Sit inside the pole-barn on several nights with the door unlocked, and all of the lights out; with a flashlight in one hand and either my .44 magnum ruger pistol, or .40 caliber smith&wesson semiautomatic pistol in the other hand, and anyone walking through the door would get nailed, I would have absolutely no hesitation shooting anyone that came back to steal more.

But once again, I could be sitting out there every night until next Christmas and nobody might show up again. The same with putting a motion sensing camera facing the door.

My third thought though, and I still am considering doing this is to put another container of gasoline right in the same place, but lacing it with substances that could do some serious damage to whatever engine they try to use the gasoline in; that would be sweet justice doing that alone.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
*Magical Ideas:
One of the problems I was running into is that a lot of the Spells and Rituals are more effective if you know who the target actually is. In this case since I don't know who the thief is I don't have any pictures of them, or other object links that can be used.

From the New Avatar Power book, I was looking at the Psychic Guided Missile ritual, and also the Spirit sentry ritual- which is more to keep thieves away. It's worded: "Mighty Mibahia and Pooyal, though shalt guard me and repel those who come by stealth to take my goods and gold. Route them, slash them, terrorize them. Enter into their minds to do thy fearful deeds, as they would make me fear. This command I seal with the word of power: Gay-Boo-Rah-Heh. So mote it be."

And from Geoff Gray Cobbs other book, The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells & Rituals on page. 69 I was considering the "Haunting Horror Producing spell" which I have used in the past and had results with which I talk about in one of my other posts somewhere on this site.
Also on page. 173 in the mystic grimoire, I noticed the "Marvelous See Where Ritual" which I haven't tried before. It's described in the grimoire as Used to find lost objects, and it says: "Describe missing item clearly to Weatta, then sit in a darkened room and pay attention to your stream of thoughts, write down and act upon the information received."

Some of the other books I was looking through for spell or ritual ideas, mostly needed the name or identity of your target known, or an object link to them. A few of these books that I looked through for some ideas were: E.A. Koettings- Baneful Magick, Works of Darkness, etc..., Gavin & Yvonne Frosts- Witches Magical Handbook, Paul Husons- Mastering Witchcraft, and many more.

In one book I did see a promising spell, in Tarostars-Witches Spellcraft revised: the "Punish a Thief" spell is described as follows: By the light of a full moon in a Saturn hour draw the seal shown. Anoint a black candle with Double Cross oil. Place the seal underneath and light the candle.
As it burns concentrate on the thief and recite the curse over & over again for 15 minutes.
Snuff out the flame and repeat each night until the candle is gone. Keep the seal in a dark place to bind your word.
Wording of the curse: "Guland hound of hell, Dog the path of the evil one who steals...15x15 years shall the evil one not prosper."

In another "booklet" that I have, that I purchased from Ebay sometime back- the title I wont mention because of my overall disappointment with the item. But it just briefly mentions in one section that you don't actually need to know a person, or their name to cast a spell or place a curse on them. It says you just simply follow the ritual as normal up to the point where your enemies actual name is used, and then just substitute their actual name with something like: "the person who stole from me." It also mentions the same thing applies to voodoo type dolls used in a ritual, the doll doen't have to actually look like your enemy as long as it represents that person to you.

I just wondered what people on the board here thought about that idea, of going ahead with a ritual or curse and not having an actual name or identity of the enemy you are targeting- if it would decrease the effectiveness of the ritual or spell by not knowing who it is.

Also wondered about the possibility of divination types of methods that could be used in this matter, like Tarot cards, Magic "black" mirror, crystal ball, ouija board, etc.. I have practiced with the tarot cards but don't seem to be to good with them at this point. And so far when I've tried the magic mirror and crystal ball during various rituals I haven't had results with either of those tools either.
On several occasions though I've had extremely vivid clairvoyant dreams, but the dreams seemed to happen totally at random and without my control in any way. So in hindsight I wonder if it was possible it wasn't actually my own clairvoyant ability causing the dreams, but maybe a spirit I had worked with in the past in some ritual (goetic, enochian, or other), that was actually feeding me the information in the dream state, I don't know.

And to end this post I was also contemplating my old standby method of dealing with situations like this, using Goetic evocation to try and target the person (or persons) responsible for stealing from me. In most situations in the past when going against an enemy of mine I've went with Flauros. But since this is a little bit of a different situation I wanted to know if others here have other spirits that have helped them bring a thief to justice, or bring vengeance upon them for what they did.

Any kind of method that has worked for you in a situation like this I would be happy to hear about: Goetic, Angelic, or any book you have used that would have a helpful method that would apply here.

And last but not least, I was wondering about calling up some kind of spirit type of guardian of some sort that would help watch over things when I'm not here, and would ward against any kind of human intruders that may think about causing trouble.
When it comes to this last topic, about a spirit guardian of whatever type I'm completely open to all ideas and what others here have used. Since I know very little about this last subject.

Thankyou for your time.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login