Modernized Vinegar bomb...vinegar Molotov cocktail.

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Wogbuster
Neophyte

Modernized Vinegar bomb...vinegar Molotov cocktail.

Post#1 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:48 pm

I made my own vinegar jar with things I had at hand since I'm a builder.
I took a PVC nipple pipe with two caps instead of the traditional mason jar.
PVC is toxic and imperishable, so I think it's great for this type of spell.
I took the photos of the targets and photos hoped the name of the main one with his name alla sator/arepo...
Since I've been successful before using black cord to tie targets to spells, I took a black copper wire. I think that the copper will add to the energy flow plus will corrode/patinize with the acid, adding up to the corrosion I want to cause.
The targets, although arranged together in the photo, were torn apart as part of the process. I added corroded nails, with one I pierced the paper/cable knot.
Their names were written in the back of the photos inverted one on the other.
I drew a red lighting dividing the targets as well.
Adding to the mixture I included cayenne pepper, Tabasco, which is cayenne with vinegar, vinegar, dog pee and dung, plus a special thing that "came" to my mind while praying. I took a small sausage/penis and put it near an ant's nest. In minutes it was covered in ants. I took the piece with ants still alive and threw it in. I used black pepper as well since it was available.
I did a banishing ritual, called Mikhail for Justice and Raphael for truth. I sensed they brought me another dark spirit for the task. The spirit told me he had a small army of 42 with him. So I told him to do his task, etc. And shook while insulting, chanting what I wanted to happen, etc...whenever I feel like it I go shake the bomb, etc. The pipe is sealed solid with PVC cement.
What do you think?
Any improvements or thoughts?
Last edited by Wogbuster on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login