Curse of The Outsider

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Curse of The Outsider

Post#1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 pm

I recently somehow managed to pull off quite a powerful little curse on my enemies with little effort involved. As I strongly dislike the contrasting terminolgy regarding 'Astral Projection' i won't attempt to use any of it in my description of events. I'm just going to state things as they happened, draw from that what you will.

Firstly, I think it needs to be said that the entity which i worked with here is not of any traditional grimoire or such. It's a fictional adversarial being not unlike my own interpretation of Satan. It derives from a videogame titled, 'Dishonored'. But don't let that deter you, as we are about to see this thoughtform has some very potent power. I won't bore you with background info on The Outsider. If you wish to know more, use Google or play the game.

I closed my eyes and immediately visualised myself walking through 'The Void', a fictional place within the game wherein The Outsider resides. He walked alongside me and asked me what it was i wanted. I asked for him to torment my enemies, thinking about them as I said the words. One enemy in particular stood out. I also asked that he not harm them physically or cause them death, only make their lives 'interesting'. He is known to enjoy 'interesting' developments and dramas which cause great chaos at large. He agreed and that was the end of it. I opened my eyes and returned to mundane reality, dismissing the whole thing as mere fantasy.

The following day the main enemy I had thought about took sick, very sick in fact. He was forced to pull out of some major life events that very week as a result. I haven't seen or heard from him since. The other enemies I had imagined avoided me at all cost too, they haven't been seen either. It's been over a month since this working and I haven't come into contact with any of them. I heard the one who got sick recovered, but had a bit of a fall-out with a mutual friend. I don't think I will be seeing him anytime soon.

Obviously I was a little shocked at how effective this was, and naturally i tried to remain skeptical about it at first. But synchronicities were just too large to ignore. I highly recommend working with The Outsider in whatever way befits you. He's awesome! :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZJvyFwnmg

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login