list of dark terms in hebrew/kabbalah?

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
The Arishock
Neophyte

list of dark terms in hebrew/kabbalah?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:29 am

Hail Comrades,

Long story short I've been googling & not really getting anywhere

I want intone:

'beacon of light'
'hidden power'
'in the darkness'
'touching & not touching' - 'mati velo mati'

instead of the usual:

'yod heh vav heh'
'adonai'
'eh hey yey'
'agla'

when I pierce my inverted pentagrams. I tried the latter and they don't seem to fit, as they don't really describe the power of the inverted pentagram.
I also don't really want to throw in any more infernal names because I've already done that with my demonic watchtowers replacing the archangels and it all gets a bit clammy.

As you can see Ive scored a decent Aramaic translation for the fourth intonement. And I've found the hebrew word for darkness but not in a sentence.

Am I asking too much? I just want a list of dark terms or phrases in these old languages.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Zadok

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login