Left Hand Path Reading List

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Left Hand Path Reading List

Post#1 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:07 am

Just for fun and the common good, I will add a few LHP books I like. I read these in a random order over the years, but I will order them in some kind of progression, according to how I think they might fit together. It seems that whenever I mention LaVey / Rand, people get their feathers in an uproar. So be it. I invite discussion and other suggestions as well. However, if you're going to start spouting off about Temple of the Black Light and / or the ONA, please do it on a different thread. - S+A

I. Basic Self-Liberation & Breaking Away from Groupthink (First Step):

A) LaVey: The Satanic Bible, Satanic Rituals, The Satanic Witch, Letters from the Devil, Satan Speaks. (If these were all you had, you'd have a basic foundation in the "immanent" philosophical branch of the LHP.)
B) Harry Brown: How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
C) Ayn Rand: The Virtue of Selfishness
D) Jason Miller: Financial Sorcery (Not LHP per se, but packed with good advice on how to combine operative magic and good sense with money--essential if you want to break away from enslaving systems.)
E) Stephen Flowers: Lords of the LHP (Understand the path you're on.)

II. Moving Beyond Basic Self-Liberation & Engaging with the World as an Initiatory Theater:

A) Matt Zane: Transcendental Satanism (This is the bridge from the Satanic Bible to Don Webb's writings.)
B) Don Webb: Uncle Setnakt's Essential Guide to the LHP (If you just started with this and kept with it, you would have a basic foundation in the "transcendent" philosophical branch of the LHP.)
C) John Coughlin: Out of the Shadows (Learn to see your non-LHP history as fodder for LHP initiation and understand dark archetypes.)
D) Carl Jung: The Red Book: Liber Novus (Time to grapple with your unconscious self.)
E) Michael Aquino: Black Magic (Maybe the deepest text for the transcendental LHP.)

III. Magical Embellishments (Not Absolutely Necessary for the Path, but Worth the Time.):

A) Don Webb: The Seven Faces of Darkness (Typhonian Magic)
B) Mishlen Linden: Typhonian Teratomas
C) Stephen Sennitt: Infernal Texts: NOX and Liber Koth
D) Malphas: The Black Ship
E) Don Webb: Mysteries of the Temple of Set

Follow this curriculum and you will learn a lot about the path and about yourself.
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login