Death spells on dictators... and annoying pop stars..

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
mushroomjesus
Neophyte

Death spells on dictators... and annoying pop stars..

Post#1 » Sun May 25, 2014 8:44 am

Perhaps this is an extremely controversial question, but is there any reason why a magician couldn't kill lets say Kim Jong or any other powerful despot? or even an annoying celeb like Bieber? Reason I ask is that there is so much hate going around for politicians and famous people that you would think that they would be dropping like flys, or should I say like honey bees... I am not a skeptic of black magic, I am assuming that famous people are protected? I am guessing world leaders are powerful sorcerers, does that make them untouchable?

Sorry for the dumb neophyte question.

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login