John Dee Necronomicon

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Mezmerize0229
Practicus

John Dee Necronomicon

Post#1 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:24 pm

http://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordp ... hn-dee.pdf

Clearly most of the occult community are aware of the Necronomicon and the releases of it claiming to be real, the most well known being the release by Simon. Of course there have been other releases such as the Tyson version (which doesn't claim to be the real thing) and the brief Al Azif. However, the John Dee version is surprisingly overlooked. The legitimacy is questionable, because no one really knows if John Dee translated it in the 1500's or if he even had it in his possession. So, since he's a reputable occult figure that is said to have translated a widely considered fictitious and fake manuscript, what do you guys think? The content is different than Simons for the most part. The testimony of the mad Arab I and II are in, but the sigils and seals in part I differ from the Simon version. Now to the grimoire itself. Lovecraft mythology and Sumerian mythology are mentioned equally. There are the 7 gates of the simon version with different seals, but there are an additional 2 gates for some reason unknown to me. There's still the Makulu text which contains actual Sumerian exorcisms and the section on the watcher is still in but, like most, the seals are different and there are additional steps. There's also a communion of Cthulhu and multiple binding spells. Now to the old ones. In the simon version, there's the Urilia text with sigils and incantations for summoning them. However, the Dee versions gives magic squares for many of them with their sigils too.
Overall, it's very interesting. There are many added rituals that I have yet to try but I'm very eager to do so :) also, if anyone follows through with the recipe of making of "space Meade" (LSD), share.
"...and when the Upper is united to the Lower, then a new Age will
come of Earth, and the Serpent shall be made whole, and the Waters will be as One, when
on high the heavens had not been named."

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login