Astral traveling to the qlippothic regions

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
deathcore
Practicus

Astral traveling to the qlippothic regions

Post#1 » Thu May 08, 2014 2:55 pm

I would like to explore darker currents & AT to one of the qlipphotic spheres;i have AT'd numerous times,so have enough exp.
Have been to the 5 elemental spheres & chokmah until now.Are there any drawbacks?What effect will the dark sphere have on me e.g. feeling messed up,etc.I mean this in the same way that visiting Fire will make you more aggressive.

I find it worth to mention here that when i was a beginner i tried koetting's "Black Sun" exercise for climbing the tree of death & felt like total shit on the 3rd day;feelings of hopelessness/uselessness came over me and i def. do NOT want to feel that again :(
Also,which method is advisable?the general one where a seal of the sphere is drawn,scryed & a door to the dimension is visualized while
AT'ing?or is there a better,easier method?

Finally,which sphere would you guys advise?I had Harab Serapel or Samael in mind at first thought.
When fire rains down from the sky,mankind will reap what it has sown...

https://morinoravenberg.com/en/

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login