Alloces Recommendation

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Isidore Grey
Neophyte

Alloces Recommendation

Post#1 » Wed May 07, 2014 5:36 pm

I wanted to report on a successful evocation of Alloces. First a bit of background on the spirit.

The Fifty-second Spirit is Alloces, or Alocas. He is a Duke, Great, Mighty, and Strong, appearing in the Form of a Soldier riding upon a Great Horse. His Face is like that of a Lion, very Red, and having Flaming Eyes. His Speech is hoarse and very big. His Office is to teach the Art of Astronomy, and all the Liberal Sciences. He bringeth unto thee Good Familiars; also he ruleth over 36 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, which, etc.

Along with that description is one from Maxine Dietrich where she says that he can be invoked against "secret enemies", which is important here because that's what I called upon him to do. I chose to work with this spirit based on a recommendation by the Goddess Isis. My spell's intention was to reverse any work done against me back upon whomever did it. For that end I used a red/black Hoodoo candle along with his seal for the conjuration.

Glad to say that all indications since then are that the spell was successful. A wave of good fortune came my way not long afterwards. My thanks to Alloces for his help.
My only religion is survival and prosperity.
Ego Regnum, Et Potestas, Et Gloria

http://isidoregreymagick.blogspot.com/

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login