Incapacitation

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Sanguina
Neophyte

Incapacitation

Post#1 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:02 pm

I've tried the move away spell, generic mild curses, many forms of incapacitation without harm, etc. All that happened is that they became ill and grumpy. I just want them to stop bothering me and by friend.
Any advice on how to make 2 people go away, become incapacitated, or become nicer without harming them much? Another complication is that I can't hex the whole household to move away because one person within it is my very, amazingly good friend who is being hurt by these 2 people as well. So I'm wary of trying anything big in case it hurts him too... How well do curses stick to the person they are intended for?
I'm not a newbie, which I know isn't allowed on this site, but I don't know if this kind of request for advice is allowed here... Says something about spell begging. I don't wanna spell beg but if this counts as that then just delete it. Thanks.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login