So I don't blow myself up, QLIPPOTH QUESTIONS.

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Spider47
Zelator

So I don't blow myself up, QLIPPOTH QUESTIONS.

Post#1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:40 pm

I recently bought Karlsons Qabalah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magic. I found the text revitalizing on basic precepts of qabalah but I have also reread the text repeatedly to grasp conceptions of the ToK. Now, by the looks of it, the ToK is essentially the same dualism correspondent to angels/devils, god/satan etc, with many interpretations of what 'evil' is. Regardless of these interpretations my goal here is to find a practical work with the qlippot. I mainly stayed from the prime framework of the Tree of Life and as a result I want to revitalize the practice with traditional godnames, angels and correspondences of the Right Hand Path qabalists.

My main concern is, by what practical means the qlippoth are perceived and known in ceremony, especially concerning the conflicting roles of Geburah/Chesed and Golachab/Ga'Ashakelah. As I've read, Golachab/Ga'Ashakelah reminds me of the buddhist conception of Dukkha/unhappiness. In Ga'Ashakelah we desire more, in Golachab we are punished wrathfully in our pursuits. Is this correct?

Additionally, I gleaned over the subject of the lilith Qlippa, Nahemoth and noticed an almost esoterically whispered correspondence between my ideas of the reptile/primordial current I see myself as 'perceiving'. I can't see where I'm wrong (I know a few people here said my claim to this faculty was reminiscient of insanity- please go away, you aren't fucking divine), seeing that the entire qlippa tree is located in Malkuth (the lower spheres were vomited out beneath Malkuth, and not all sources cite this as being 'the roots''. Some say the ToL is the outer essence of the ToK, one simply concealing the other (life concealing knowledge, interestingly), I think its reasonable to conceive that what I have peered in to is, in fact, Nahemoth's Gate. I'm wary but not so much fearful- my main concern based on knowledge is that the exact function of the qabalistic spheres versus the qlippoth isn't dualistic as we know it, and the Kellipot represent streams of thought outside of Hebraism and resonating with more primordial currents. They were simply mapped on a tree. Previous posters have concluded that the Cthulhy mythos and somewhere I even heard runic forces are similar to qlippoth in that they tap primal energies.

Nahemoth/lilith is said to be contactable sitting in mid darkness, at night where the shadows of objects blur formlessly with surroundings, but the reptilian current seething below Life is noticable in broad daylight. Most important of all, one needs to shut off their analytical faculty for this. "They are somewhere between, above, below and beyond the atoms, stuck in the spaces too small for your interpretations to fit."

This topic has 40 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login