Took home an angry "shadow person"

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
mushroomjesus
Neophyte

Took home an angry "shadow person"

Post#1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 am

Hi I am new here names sam! About a year or so ago I took home a bacardi bat statue from atop a dumpster looked like someone put it on top on purpose. I really don't know why I did, It was just interesting and out of place and gawdy as it gets. after that things start happening to my girlfriend scaring her... nothing to me till just before my girlfriend thought she was going crazy we both saw a shadow of a head and torso on the ceiling above our bed. After we noticed it it flew into the closet. We thought it was the ashes of our friends dead grandpa we had.. After returning the ashes to family it was still there getting worse and worse. It ripped my girlfriends evil eye / hand of fatima necklace off her neck once, and was constantly in our dreams the instant we would fall asleep to scare us. We each had to spend lots of time alone with it trying to get rid of it. No prayer, no white light thoughts, no charms, threats, calling on yahwah, jesus, jahovah, was working for us. We were shamanic if you will and aware and sensitive, but not magicians by any means. Being alone with this thing seemed to boost my psychic ability... I starting feeding off of its energy that i could constantly feel around me intensly. I was filled with rage and my fear turned into a sort of psychotic lustful embition to take violent action like i wanted to dive through the wall and strangle my neighbor. I did not do this much for fear of what it might do to me. But it was torturing my girlfriend so I was getting mad at it and had to get rid of it... But some sick part of me was so fascinated by it that If i was single i would have kept it and kept feeding off it.... What would have happened?! needless to say i been obsesseed with learning evocation and protection... Before this i talked to positive spirits in DMT experiences. But I never even really thought that such a powerful spirit could sneak up on a random ass person.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login