Todays laVeyan Satanists oooohhhh Boy

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Hoodoo Boy
Zelator

Todays laVeyan Satanists oooohhhh Boy

Post#1 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:03 pm

I can say this Todays laVeyan Satanists oooohhhh Boy,for elite non-conformists they do tend to conform to what the CoS leadership says LaVey meant in the Satanic Bible and that Satanism is in fact a form of atheism and that true Satanists do not believe in a literal Satan.

I got into a conversation with a Laveyan and said:

read his book The Satanic Bible Page 62 :" "Most Satanists do not accept Satan as an anthropomorphic being",in that one line he was saying those Satanists who follow his beliefs do not believe in Satan as an anthropomorphic being,but that there are Satanists that do. So read THE BLACK ARTS. By RICHARD CAVENDISH,where LaVey got some of his ideas from Mr.Cavendish CLEARLY describes Satanists who are theistic and therefore believe in a literal Satan that predated Mr. LaVey! So either way even Mr.LaVey in his own way in his on book said a person that believes in and worships a Literal Satan is a Satanist,but those who follow LaVeyan beliefs do not believe in a literal Satan!

His reply back was :

I own the Black Arts book so what. I told you already I am not into Christianity.

I have come to the conclusion that laVeyans are nothing more then a brainwashed cult of pretenders who only listen to what the CoS Higherups say,and follow a highly cherry picked version of whats in the Satanic Bible,and when you hit them with facts from within the Satanic bible and from sources that Lavey drew upon their automatic response is I don't follow Christianity or that's reverse Christianity!

Nothing but dark spooky pretenders to the throne of Satan that should in fact own up the the fact they are pretenders and a right hand path group now!

This topic has 60 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login