What about Simom Necronomicon?

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
xMage
Neophyte

What about Simom Necronomicon?

Post#1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi everyone,
I would like to know if anyone of you has tried the ritual of invoking of the 50 names of Marduk from the Necronomicon. It's really working? And if so what dangers may hide?
To tell the truth this is the first time I am dealing with something similar. When I started :g00gle ing for the Necronomicon I learned that there is a film with this title. Without knowing exactly what it was I saw it ... :shock: Have anyone else seen it? After that I started to worry about what exactly is the Necronomicon ... :thinking
Ok it's black magic. Anyway. But many of the spirits are very interesting ... For example Namru, Asarualim, Ziku and Shazu. You can do a lot of things with them. Please tell me some experiences or advices on using the Necronomicon. Are there any risks?
Anything would be helpful. :Thank You

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login