Destiny = Law of causation?

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
A. Ishtaritu
Neophyte

Destiny = Law of causation?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:22 am

Recently I have passed through a very hard "life chapter" and this has left me thinking about the so called "destiny". Talking with my family about it (the death of a very close relative) my mother told me that she was absolutely scared, as she had had visions of the happening. These visions were about 3 or 4 in number, and some of them happend a few months ago, the latest just a week before the accident in which my cousin killed himself. She described me some of her visions and I have to say that they were absolutely precise.

Now, thinking about all this it is not strange to came up with the idea of destiny. I have never believed in such a concept and still I don´t, at least if by destiny we mean an unchangeable path in your life where everything is predestined and in which you don´t have free will. However, at the same time, I am not stranger to magical / occult theory and I know about other planes of existence and about the "law of causation", by which everything manifested on this material plane must have been manifested, before, in other "dimensions".

Trying to find an explanation for my mother´s visions I would say that, in some way, she "channeled" the (I would say) "astral image" of what later would became a physical reality.

Well, what do you think about all this? Divination and prophecies have never been of interest to me, so this is a subjetc I know nothing of. I don´t know, thus, what is the theory behind such phenomena but I guess it must have something to do with the law of causation and other planes of existence.

Thank you.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login