Conflicts with a satanist

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
priyankar
Philosophus

Conflicts with a satanist

Post#1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Here is a interesting conversation with my friend. He is a satanist...

My friend (satanist): Image

me: It's lucufers sigil...

my friend: Its satans sigil. satan and lucifer are different. christians simply say satan is lucifer. Satan is prince of darkness. hail satan

me: No, its lucifer's sigil. Satan is not Lucifer. That is a misconception. Lucifer is a fallen angel. Then, Satan is 'Adversary'.

my friend: No lucifer is a demon. there is no christian god. its only a concept have you dedicated your soul? evokation is not for satanist. invocation is for satanist and treat them with respect and you will get same from them.

me: Do you evoke any demon with complete physical manifestation?

my friend: its not evocation. its invocation. yes i had done it many times...
i am an expert

me: With invocation the spirit in question is invoked into your circle or temple. No protective devises are used against it, and it is done by request, not force.

That is invocation

But Im asking about evocation...

Evocation is the art of calling up a spirit to plain sight for the purposes of conversing with it and or charging the spirit with a task. There are many ways of accomplishing this Namely.

my friend: hello man evocation is casting into a circle and its a insult to demons. invocation is for satanist

me: There is no insult...

my friend: you are wrong. if you do evocation you will be killed. actually you misundertand the concept. actually what you believe as evocation is really Invocation, and what you think is evocation is invocation.

if you have dout you try it with circle and see you will be haunted and Killed.

what do you mean by force whats the need of force in satanism. you are talking utter nonsense

see am working with demons directly and i know them. i dont need a unexperienced persons opinion. the knowledge was directly given to me by demons.

me: No... I had casting circle, then placed triangle...used ritual dagger, chailice, wand etc.

my friend: stop insulting demons. you are wrong man. some human spirits have came and its not astaroth because they will appear with.
with my experience am telling dont do evocation. that is casting circles. thats an insult. so change yourself and do invocation.

me: hmm, What are the demons?

my friend: geotic demons

me: Ohkk

my friend: there is no relation with satan and christianity but why satan wants to destroy them is they are insulting satan. see my knowledge are direct from demons and satan and not from books. satan himself had writtern but was corrupted by christians.

me: did you read Book of azazael?

my friend: satan is king. next comes azazel the commander. Next comes beelzebub the king of demons and half brother of satan. his grandchildren are azazel and astaroth. his daughter name is inanna, now she is living in a human form.

me: I heard When you whisper his name (azazel), he will be there...

my friend: she is incarnated demoness. temple of set is incarnated. they are now in human bodies and preparing for the war. satan ones lost battle but satan will won the was. Inanna is their warrior demon who leads the army of hell. now she is on earth in another name as human

me:

FORMULA OF EVOCATION

1. Meditate and focus your mind upon the Work that you are about to perform. Approach the evocation with awe and respect. Light the candles around the Triangle. Before drawing a Circle around the altar and yourself, stand immediately outside of the Triangle of Manifestation, the ritual dagger in your right hand. Placing the point of the dagger to ".. the vertex closest the altar, visualize the dagger and the spot that it touches glowing red. Trace the entire Triangle, leaving a glowing red imprint as its astral double. It is this energetic imprint that the demon will see and will recognize as the space that has been set aside for it. State: "Triangle of the Art, by the Powers of Darkness I seal you up as the platform for the manifestation of the demon (name and title of demon)."

.......9 . Once the demon has offered the information which you seek, or you have come to an agreement on the course of future events, thank the demon again for coming, and respectfully dismiss it. "(N.), I thank you for coming and for sharing your knowledge and power with me, your brother and comrade in Darkness. Return now to your domain and begin the Work that lies ahead. By the Powers of Darkness, you are dismissed." [ Works of Darkness, EA. Koetting]
What do you think? You told me past, Evocation is Insulting a demon, I could not find any insult at any where...

my friend: you cant find insult here but this is an insult to demon. this is not good and you are not supposed to do this.

What you think?? He is right? :)
"To rule mankind and make the world obey"

"thy will, above love. everything else is
fertilizer."

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things."

This topic has 77 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login