Failed evocation of Peltator (Kingdoms of Flame)

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
alkeides
Practicus

Failed evocation of Peltator (Kingdoms of Flame)

Post#1 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am

I received the book today and was eager to start with Peltator so as to awaken my Higher senses. I'm waiting for a Seal of the Sorceror in the mail courtesy of scottishjim while in the mean time I drew it on paper with a black marker.
Alongside that, I also prepared

-2 white candles on the altar
-drew out the square of the kingdom with a marker
-used blue tape to mark the circle and associated marks on my room floor and red tape for the triangle.
-used a Tibetan mix of incense powder I had easily available

After preparing all that, I turned off the lights, placed the Square in the small Circle in the Triangle and placed the Sigil in between the 2 candles. My altar was to the right of the circle and I sat down on my Swiss ball in front of it and meditated.

Once I felt that I was relaxed, I used the banishing incantation, which is available somewhere here. Then here, I started on the first stanza of the Gateway Incantation, after which I meditated again on my own Divine Authority in the Circle proper.

Upon feeling sufficiently powerful, I finished the rest of the incantation, following which I held the sigil and tried to scry it while repeating Peltator's name. I didn't feel anything after about 10 minutes of this, and I kept having to add more incense as it kept burning out (maybe I added too little).

I didn't feel any presence at all, so at this point, I felt that it was a failure and did the banishing.

I repeated the ritual again, this time without adding the Gateway incantation. My meditation went deeper this time and when it came to scrying the sigil, this time I achieved some mild hallucinations involving a blurring up of sections of the sigil into blobs of mixed light, I don't consider this a sign of this spirit's presense as this is a common side effect of staring at something in low light for some time, as is done in some yogic meditations.

After a while though, I thought I felt a hint of the entity's presence, I then commanded him to manifest before me in a form in which I can behold him. I then meditated and tried to channel my chi/prana into the triangle. I first did this with eyes opened, then closed. After opening them again, I thought I saw some purple shimmering through my eyes, which seemed to be trying to build itself into a bulb like shape. (I mean, something like an hourglass, but instead of the 2 sections top and bottom, there is a large middle section) I continued trying to channel my chi but after a while, the purple light seemed to die down to a flickering and finally disappeared.

In case the entity was there, and I just couldn't see him, I bade him to answer my questions truthfully and obey me faithfully anyway. Then I told him that I wanted him to awaken my higher senses, and since I couldn't see him and know his responses to anything, I dismissed him saying that I might call him later.

I then performed the banishing and a few minutes later, here I am typing this post.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login