Hijacking Egregores

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Draconis94
Neophyte

Hijacking Egregores

Post#1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:59 pm

If Black Magicians, or left-hand path practitioners want to get real ambitions, im just gonna put this idea into people's heads:

Next time there's an Antifa rally, or rather RIOT, in the United States, why don't you synchronize your ritual to their fighting, and connect to their group Egregore to draw power from it and work willful change upon the world. Or hijack a civil war, or some other macrocosmic conflict to benefit thereby.

Not telling you where I got this idea, or the inspiration for it, but when I read it I immediately realized the great potential in Egregore Hijacking.

This could be a whole new way to do magick.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login