how bring down the target's "guardian angel" , weaken the target, for the magic to have effect !!!!

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
tmer
Philosophus

how bring down the target's "guardian angel" , weaken the target, for the magic to have effect !!!!

Post#1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 am

Hello everyone, something that prevents us from achieving results with resistant targets is the natural defense of the target, does anyone know of any way to weaken the target's protection? in Brazil we say we are the guardian angel, weakening the guardian angel is like weakening the person's defenses, so that the magic reaches the goal

for this I use a candle with the name of the person, I place the candle to the contrary and I am saying that it is removing the protections of this person

Does anyone know another way to do the same thing?

This topic has 29 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login