accidental curse?

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
mojo10
Neophyte

accidental curse?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:42 am

Hello there all.
Firstly may I say I am so glad to find a serious site re these deep subjects. There are so many rubbish ones out there.
Hopefully I will learn a lot here. Although I am reasonably "new," when it comes to casting actual spells, I have had a couple of unexpected successful outcomes some years ago that were encouraging. My mother, who is deceased, had certain "gifts," and I am positive that I have inherited them. I do not belong to a coven. I regularly "talk" to spirits quite amicably, on my own and have no problems with this, despite all the so called warnings that people give one. I treat them and this whole subject with respect. I hasten to add I am not obsessed.
Six months ago a colleague of mine made a lot of trouble for me at work. I did not deserve what he did. I am currently suspended albeit on full pay. My 3 other colleagues that disliked him intensely, kept me quietly informed about whatever they could since then and also opposed his statement. I am still waiting for the "investigation" to be completed etc but I am cool.
I felt such intense anger and disgust towards this person especially in the first few weeks. I had tried to help him but had 3 occasions to reprimand him as I was in charge when on a shift. He was worried that I would report him. I did not knowingly curse him but my friends told me, about him having had a traffic accident and he sustained 4 serious fractures and required hospitalization and a few ops! He is still off work. :P
I am not at all ashamed to say that I laughed out loud when told and am still feeling glad it has happened to him.
Is it possible that my feelings at that time caused this to take place without any spell being cast? thank you in anticipation.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login