What is a good beginner book for witchcraft?

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
RomezNY
Neophyte

What is a good beginner book for witchcraft?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Hello,
I am a complete beginner and i was wondering what is a good book for witchcraft? I have the book the inner temple by Penczak and i was wondering if this is a good one to start with or are there some better ones out there to start with? One point that I am hesitant with is that in the Penczak book some of the exercises require that you work with someone else, unfortunately I have no one in my life who could be of such help to me, is it still fine if I just progress through out the book just doing the solo exercises or is there a better book that I should work with? I am specifically looking for a guide book that has step by step instruction similar to Modern Magick by Donald Kraig or Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Brandon.I want a similar book for witchcraft, I just want the book to be focused on guess what would be called "low magick". If i used any terms incorrectly or didnt explain well enough, than I am very sorry for this and please let me know what I said that was wrong so I can learn from it.
thank you very much for your time
greatly appreciate it

This topic has 23 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login