Witch's ladder

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
madrath
Zelator

Witch's ladder

Post#1 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 am

Hello,

Do you have any experience with the Witch's ladder?
I tried this spell as outlined in one of the books of Jason Miller (Not sure, if it was Strategic sorcery or other title). It was designed to 'catch the voice' of person one wants to influence and create a generic fetish link to him/her as a basis to perform more sophisticated works. I've read that there are more versions of this spell and ladders can be more complex.

I've used variant of this 'spell' called the 'ladder of command' (string with knots tightened when the persons speaks), I've anointed it with binding oil and performed some influence magic. It worked perfectly, totally influencing persons mind. Now to keep the link alive I add some pre-charged oil and repeat intentions.

I wanted to learn more about this simple and effective technique but since I am not familiar with Witchcraft (this is the thing I regret, but I don't have enough time to follow several paths at once), maybe you could point me some literature on the subject or elaborate about your experiences.

Thanks,

M.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login