On Purity of Metals

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
kalinda
Zelator

On Purity of Metals

Post#1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:04 pm

I've found or believe that Lead and Pewter are gross metals in comparison to Silver or Gold. Pewter tends to bring about raw energies swiftly, and yet is easily corrupted as a talisman. Silver is much more powerful and strong, and not so easily corruptible. Is there a significant reason why certain metals are stronger than others? Is it their correspondence to the wearer's birth sign or element? Image

My element is Earth and metal: Lead. Pewter had a strong affect on me, but a negative one. Silver, on the other hand is the perfect metal for me as a Capricorn, and gold I assume the ultimate one. I've often thought copper would be a good metal, but I'm not sure how many pennies are made of pure copper anymore. I don't have a particular resonance to them, only that I think they might work for Earth element.

A coin "seemingly appeared" to me, it was a Japanese or Chinese Yen which may have been gold plated or copper. It had a very resonate effect, though that was ages ago. My Angel Penny vanished during a ritual, it had a resonance too.

The reason I like Silver is that is has very clean energy. Much like certain Quartz and Selenite. Minerals and metals are a new interest of mine that I'd like to incorporate and use in talisman making, binding. I'm currently wearing two turquoise bracelets from Thailand. I found that wearing one on either wrist helps promote energy clearing and circulation of chakras.

One last note: I bought a sterling silver Talisman of Jupiter, and it so far has helped a lot. I am being careful not to wear it too much or to bed, but on the first day an ex-friend of mine randomly texted and apologized. I was wearing it at the time. I found it odd, since he's not texted me in months.

I'm really getting into Angel magic; I don't know quite where to start other than note taking, prayer, mantra, and energy clearing/ raising. That's where I've been at for awhile. :P
Kalinda

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login