Elemental beings

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
CatSeekingAin
Neophyte

Elemental beings

Post#1 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 pm

What has anyones thoughts or experiences with Eliphas Levi's elememental prayers or general contact with elemental beings been? For me it's been a great focus in my work, one of the first things I ever did and something that remains a good focus now. It seems to be usefull in more ways than I can count, for one such contact tends to serve as a bridge almost between more direct "I will do this myself" types of magic and spirit-involved magic in more than one way, for example simply contacting the elemental beings seems to greatly increase my capacityfor handling raw elemental energy and manipulaitng it, and one can also learn alot-when passively communicating with sylphs that are around and sort of... this might sound really stupid, but sort of 'dancing' with them I learned alot about air manipulaiton and my own personal ability to raise winds and similair by will alone was greatly increased. Elemental work has always struck me being a true gem of magic, it's simple and extremely practicla in application, gets one used to the building blocks of th euniverse and so gives a reference point for 'grander', more large-scale things, is diectly and simpy efective for any physicla scale effect and in terms of spirituaity it gives one a real sense of connection to the whole universe to be able to contact the beings of the elements who ae diectly involved in 'weaving' the universe together. The purity of the elemental beings is admirable in my opinion though they're given a geat deal of disrespect in some cicls for being only of a single element and so considered lower beings, whent he odler members of the elemental kingdoms are oten quite wise and developedI tend to beleive in fact that at least some godforms are elemental beings who have reached a very high level of pesonal development, aided in part by the energy of worship and tributes given to them)... sorry if it seems i'm rambling more than giving any specific experiences, if anyone is really interested I would be willing to give some but mostly I guess I ust wanted to open up a thread fo geneal discussion on what seems often an underappreciated area.

Peace, Love, Anachy,
Sincerely CatSeekingAin

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login