Possible Familiar?

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Specicide

Possible Familiar?

Post#1 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 am

On a different topic I asked a question pertaining to something that has always been around me. I feel like now is a good time to sit down and explain it all. So, I guess the best point to start is the beginning, right? Right.

Ever since I can remember I've been more sensitive to certain aspects of the world than most. When I was a child while taking baths or just watching TV I'd hear whispers of my name and would see things. I was terrified of them. I used to think I was insane, actually. I think that's why I was so scared. But that fear I had never stopped me from noticing one of them more than any other. There was always one that seemed to follow me. Whether I was at my house or school or riding in a car there was a shadow, even at night. It had a shape almost like an animal or something... No animal I've ever seen. I told my parents and they always left it to imagination. So I did, too. Until I was older and it was still there. I see it from time to time still. Today, actually. As I was driving home from visiting a cousin of mine I saw it. Right in front of me. Not in a physical way, it was different. Can't explain that one...

So, I'd like some help with this. Any ideas what it is? I'm now trying to call on it. How should I go about doing that? All I'm doing right now is meditating and asking it to show itself to me. No sigils or anything just me opening up.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login