Witchcraft by Marika Kriss - Excellent book!

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
The Wizard Of Ooze
Neophyte

Witchcraft by Marika Kriss - Excellent book!

Post#1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 am

I have been reading an excellent book that I think has the most accurate historical perspective of Witchcraft that I have ever come across and it is a real page turner! As I was reading it, from page one, I had many aha! moments and thought, "the author is so spot on!" and, "this makes perfect sense", etc. It has really opened my eyes to what I believe is the best historical summation of Witchcraft throughout the world from it's beginnings. I haven't read everything out there, but after reading this I am sure that no other book could convince me that this account isn't the most accurate. I've only read 5 chapters of 12 thus far, but I have learned so much I feel like I should receive a degree or something. Can't wait to finish this little gem. Am taking my time though and enjoying and ingesting it slowly for maximum efficiency.

It's titled WITCHCRAFT PAST AND PRESENT FOR THE MILLIONS, Sherbourne Press Inc; 1970, by Marika Kriss

Not easy to find. A copy is currently on auction at ebay. Just search: witchcraft marika kriss.

If you are interested in the most accurate historical account of Witchcraft from its beginning to modern times, this is it, and it's a damn good read. I'm already thinking about when I will read this again and I'm not halfway through it yet.

Three cheers to the author, wherever she may be.

In your shadows,
Ooze

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login