The Golden Thread on Traditional Cures and Remedies!

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Rootworker Tea

Post#1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:32 am

If you're a tea drinker, here's a recipe that will raise your energy fast. I drink about two cups a day and got into the habit when I started offering services and had to work for close to 10 clients at a time. It can be really exhausting unless you build up your endurance. This tea helps with that. It can be useful for all magicians who are feeling drained but have to put in magical work. It has helped friends of mine do a lot of evocation in a small period of time.

Rootworker Tea Recipe (makes 3 successive cups—be sure to steep the third cup longer because it will be weaker). You probably only have to drink one cup, but you can drink up to three if you need the extra mojo.

1 portion of Rosemary
2 stars of Star Anise
1 portion Sage
2 bay leaves (tear up)
1 stick lemongrass (separate and snip up with a scissors or dice with a sharp knife)
- put in a pestle and grind together -
if you want additional power, add two pinches of strong black tea after you grind the other ingredients up
put in a tea bell
steep in hot water

(For those who like the Psalms, as we use them in hoodoo, you can recite Psalm 90:1-17 for the blessing of one's handiworks and protection from evil as you grind.

Note: you can also bathe in this as a herbal power bath, but if you do, I recommend that you leave out the black tea unless you really want to throw down some serious energy. Moderation remains a useful principle in this as in all things.
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login