Datura stramonium intake

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Asterion
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Datura stramonium intake

Post#1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:08 am

I ve begun my experiments with Datura recently.

Found one herb and harvested the seedpods with a special popular chant, leaving bread and wine in place as a trade, and took the seeds home, partly to plant and grow my own plants, partly to begin the familiarisation.

I woudn t just hap up 100-200 seeds like maniacs do just for kicks. The process is designed to initiate myself gradually in it s energies.

Every evening before sleep I would chew and disolve and swallow one seed more than the previous night: 1, 2,3, etc.

That small of a dosage has no hallucinatory or sensory effect, but it does effect you.

My 10 days so far have had interesting results:

My dreams have become more vivid or I am more aware of them, which is a plus.

And my sexual desires became dormant. My normal energy and stamina remained, but none of my attention and desire was directed towards my sexlife. Now, this is both good and bad. It s good because I know what plant to use if I need to keep abstinent for a period of time due to heavy magical workings. It s bad because I m polyamorous and while I may not always meet all of my ladies in the same week, sometimes i does happen, and I wouldn t drream not to satisfy them. So that s why I will take a break from this. But will return to regimen.
Do not PM me asking for spells or rituals. Do not PM me asking to be your tutor in magic: after 20-30 people do that and bail on you because they realise it s hard, it gets frustrating. I ll help any other way.

http://www.solomonicmagic.blogspot.com

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login