FORTUNA PRIVATA ROTA FORTUNAE (Fortune of the Private Individual Wheel of Fortune)

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Daniel of Windsor
Philosophus

FORTUNA PRIVATA ROTA FORTUNAE (Fortune of the Private Individual Wheel of Fortune)

Post#1 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:13 pm

I'd been meaning to try something with the Roman Goddess Fortuna for quite a long while, but I never really had a plan to try anything, let alone a proper one. I wanted to try it out through Wicca but as usual, I don't have the proper workspace so I improvised the heck out of this one, and here's what I got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1QPWsxyNFU

Regnabo (I Shall Reign) Windsor Ontario Canada (My City/Homeland)
Regno (I Reign) Mage Forge (My Place of Study/Private Workspace)
Regnavi (I Have Reigned) Temenos Arcanum (Sacred Space of Divine Mysteries)
Sum Sine Regno (I Have No Kingdom) Fortuna Privata (Fortune of the Private Individual)
Know My Prayer

Since I didn't win Saturday's Lotto 6/49 Record-Setting Drawing of $64 Million, and that this Friday's Lotto Max is at $50 Million, and today is Voting Day for Canadian Elections, and the Toronto Blue Jays are making a comeback, I think it auspicious that for us Canadians at least, Fate and Fortune has gripped us boldly. Now since I have finally found places I would strongly consider moving to live and work in, I just need the money to do so.

Hence for this "Prayer/Worship" type summoning of Divine Favor, I chose the Roman Goddess Fortuna Privata, using her Symbol the Wheel of Fortune and some medieval concepts of it as written about in Wikipedia, as the primary focal-point of the operation.

I first made the "talisman" out of Green Card Stock with Black, Silver Metalic, and Gold Metalic Permanent Marker, using a Large Protractor to trace out the circle for the Wheel. I then placed it on a Black Metal Plate upon my Bedroom Dresser which I can use as an Emergency Altar Table.

The Wheel is in four sections each having specific meaning. First I sprinkle in offering some Salt upon the Wheel as a consecration.

Then starting in the Left being Regnabo, seated is a
Lottery Ticket containing my Personal Numbers. I place upon the Wheel a Dime to represent both Monetary Wealth and Luck (Bonus: 2015 Coin Design is a Schooner and Queen Elizabeth the second) since I use the Dime to scratch-off instant tickets.

[Errors: After this point in the video, I forgot to place the rest of the objects onto their respective quadrants. This has since been corrected while the candle still burns, and will be written as such.]

Then I proceed to the top with Regno. Seated is a metal statue of a Man and Woman in loving embrace, representing both Fortuna Privata and myself. I pour an offering of a fragrant Potion I made, ingredients being a Small Wooden Stick in the shape of the rune known as Laguz, Sea Salt, Saffron Stigmata, and Water. This in effect is like "Liquid Gold", and borrows from poems about Laguz that are of Wealth and Fate. I place this upon the quadrant within a small glass container.

Next comes the third quadrant on the right known as Regnavi. Upon that I offer an Incense Cone within the Salt Cup. This action represents the Mysteries learned and earned through life.

Finally the Wheel ends its spin upon the fourth lower quadrant known as Sum Sine Regno. Upon there I offer a Lite Tea-light Candle, the flame representing Fortuna Privata as Energy Life-Source and Life-Ending, the transmutation of Wax into Flame as is resources of fortune are turned into other things.

I would have preferred using a Wicca Set-up as the means to go about doing this, but I just don't have that kind of by-the-book experience and workspace yet...

UPDATE (October 24th 2015): The ticket used in this video which contains personal playing numbers of my own selection, plus another ticket of random computer generated numbers not featured in this video (also unused for any magickal or supernatural association, a "blank" normal ticket) have produced winnings of $20 plus Two Free-Play Computer Generated Number Sequences. This to myself at least, shows that contacting/aligning with the Entity/Force of Fortuna Privata is both connectable and fruitful within the applications there of. Now I just need to find a ritual of it which can gain ultimate success in the form of a top-prize winning.

Basically, I achieved a "hand-shake hello", now I need a way to get down to business. Any Ideas? This week's drawing is for $55 Million, and to gain a proper $50 Million in-full I need the drawing to grow to at least $57 Million. However, considering where and what I want to move to and purchase, it's not totally necessary at this immediate point, so any gained fortunes just need to be reasonably sufficient, and not totally just ideal!

Where I could go to live: http://www.yorkproperty.ca/apartments-f ... view-tower
What I could buy to establish Mage Forge at: http://www.realtor.ca/Commercial/Office ... rio-N8W1J6

I've got the places selected, and there's an empty lot I'm also looking at as a potential Private Park should I so desire or need an outdoor place of my own: http://www.realtor.ca/Commercial/Vacant ... rio-N9A6T9 however for Privacy I also have an interest in Peche Island in the Detroit River, and some Riverfront Property potentially useful for that.

It's simply all a matter now, of getting past the handshake which just happened. If I can get some real and much needed success to occur, then come Halloween and by the end of the 2015 Year, I could be starting my life proper the way I need it to.
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login