Evocation of human beings

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Evocation of human beings

Post#1 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:19 am

As a human being, I think that we, the magicians, highly neglect contacts with other human beings, preferring instead evocations of spirits of whom many have never lived in our world and so can hardly tell how it really is to be a human from this Earth.
We, the magicians, also very often say that to evoke spirits of human being is something like "black Magic"probably as we are still suffering from the paradigm of alleged evil coming from necromancy. Who knows why is it so? If we work with humans, it is usually our ancestors, but even this very rarely.

So, I don't know where to post this thread. Probably witchcraft is a good choice.

I have evoked or have seen I'm my OBEs some of my ancestors, but also a few well known individuals such as: Alister Crowley, Franz Bardon, Nikola Tesla...

The reason why I am opening this thread is my last very powerful contact with LEo Tolstoy.

So, it is not that I am going to do it frequently and regularly, but indeed as long as I am alive, I will do. And when something important happens, I will post it on this thread.

I will write here about those human individuals who might be, according to my experimce, willing to make contacts with us, living magicians. It will be some kind of Human grimoire...

for sure, it is possible to evoke: Franz Bardon, a. Crowley, Nikola tesla and Leo Tolstoy.

I will be back to this topic, but now I must go.

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login