A few questions I need answered

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
danbounyou

A few questions I need answered

Post#1 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Ok I am not really new to witchcraft or Wicca nor their ways, beliefs and practices but here is the the story. A little while ago well it was actually very recent like a couple months ago I went to a certain person and had asked for help in making me a better person but in return I had to give up something very close to me. It was my memories. But I was able to keep all knowledge of my skills but my knowledge of witchcraft if there was any is gone. Funny thing about it was that over time I found myself back into Wiccan ways and beliefs. Now it seems as if much of this stuff I was familiar with but still a little iffy.

So I am here for help, guidance, a point in the right direction to some sources of information basically just any kind of aide with helping become more familiar with certain things.

Ok I wanted to become a better person with being involved with women specifically so that I can make sure all conflicts that I am the cause of will be reduced down to nothing and that there will be less problems but during my little training that I am still doing I became more attune with myself and now I not only want to love but be loved. But I was told this though. That because this is an exchange and not just some simple request that the best way for me to learn is on my own and not being told a majority of things. That things will come to me but I cannot just try and search for it. As I just need to do and not think well basically don't dwell on any matter. On the last note was that I was told that it isn't the time for me to have a serious relationship, as long as I continue to improve my skills mainly as a chef that I cannot get close to any female and that if I come across a female too great that I have to remove her from my life.

So while cooking, training I was developing and still developing this ritual to bring love into my life. The ritual is a paganistic ritual which basically revolves the utilization of the natural energies from specific moon phases, the elements : which are fire, air, earth and water; and the aide of a god/goddess through evokation preferably Aphrodite. For the element of fire will be an imbued red candle anointed with a love drawing oil which the oil will be the element of water, for air will be an incense which still waiting to figure out what kind and for earth will be rose quartz stones. Within the alter I will have a bag of assorted herbs. Rose petals arranged in a circle. A saucer used for offering.

Now I did my research and found out that Aphrodite likes doves, golden apples so as an offering I was thinking of that one apple that is yellow on a bed of rose petals. I also came across that females mainly use Aphrodite and guys use Eros but it said in multiple sites that Eros was principally the patron of male love, while Aphrodite ruled the love between men and women.

Now here is the questions.

Is there a such thing as some kind of contract agreement with a deity where help will stem only from that deity and they will help for a period of time or than just for a spell? If so is this wise for me wanting to do this with the intent of removing any obstacles and getting closer to what I want? Before even evoking a god shouldn't I try and establish a relationship or even communicate with that specific deity? Is there some kind of preparations to I need to do to ready myself before this? How do I use the stones in a ritual? Is my idea for the ritual good, needs work and will you please give me your personal opinion and ideas to the ritual? Based on the research can I just stick to Aphrodite if I were to seek the aide of a deity? Last but not least. Even though I am only 22 should I focus on finding a female companion for casual dating or a serious relationship? 助けてくださいお願いします

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login