Monetary Blessing using Elemental Earth

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Amxha
Philosophus

Monetary Blessing using Elemental Earth

Post#1 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Bringing my theurgical practice into thaumaturgical application has produced an eerie consistence of two results so far for me. I research, recite hymns, and invoke hellenistic protogenoi (primeval daimons) prior to meditating upon them with the intention of achieving contact.
In the past and up until now, I have had no issues contacting either the primeval daimons Pontos of water and Gaea of earth, and became preoccupied with making my method into a coherent practicum that I can easily refer to.

Recently, I decided to try channeling the same force I experienced when meditating and conducting communion with Gaea during work. (Initially, I considered this a form of direct enchantment, but when I put my constant theurgical practice into the picture, it seems more appropriate to label it as a "blessing" or a charm since I entreat Gaea before channelling her force.)
At my particular job, i get paid for the hour (just a quarter under our state's minimum wage) but I also get tips from customers. The saturday before last, i decided to attempt "direct enchantment" using Gaea's current, and changed my breathing to the usual rhythm I engage in during meditation. I decided to attach the enchantment to the seat that my customer's have to sit in when talking to me. I visualized a light green-hued silhouette sitting down and proceeding to put money in my tip jar while touching the seat, and entreated Gaea while maintaining consistent breathing.
I also sang "iao" using 'Old MacDonald Had A Farm" so I could easily chant my vox magicae without attracting attention to myself.
Normally I make at least $40-60 in tips on this job, but on this particular day I made $99 exactly in tips in 7 hours (9am-4pm). I thanked Gaea for it and decided to try and see if I could replicate the results in order to assure myself that it was magick and not just coincidence.

This past sunday, I did the same thing again, but without the "iao" mantra. And made the exact same sum of tips, $99, in only four and a half hours (11am-3pm). Adjusted breathing, visualization, enchanted/blessed the chair, etc.

I would have chalked this prosperous event up to chance, but I made the exact sum of money in tips that I made before. To confirm, I'll attempt to replicate the process to see if I achieve the same results the next time I go to work.
I decided to share my personal theurgical/thaumaturgical experience here to let folks know that elemental magic (or at least elemental theurgy) produces viable results.
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you." - Matthew 21:31

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login