The Great God Pan Experience.

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
SaharaDust
Neophyte

The Great God Pan Experience.

Post#1 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 pm

I've never worked with any deity like him! i started to invoke him 2 months a go to inflame a woman with lust and passion towards me everyday i sang the poem crowley wrote for him and dancing while listening to songs like (Io Pan , Science And Nature , ....) his presence was very obvious that warming beams around me and mind blowing orgasms on one day while i ask him as always to bring that exact woman to me a phrase entered my mind "Go Back To Work" and then i remembered i stopped studying magic and made all my goal in life one woman ugh then Pan guided me to a book "The Miracles Of New Avatar Power" although i tried it long ago with no results it seems now every spell i cast works instantly even the secrets chant which was very obvious the day after casting it i could clearly hear two people talking about discovering a new tomb and looking for workers and ready to give them high salaries i wasn't amazed by their story more than i was amazed by my abilities! (i'll write my other nap sucess stories in the right place in the forum soon) Pan seems like guiding me to a godhood i am very pleased with working with him and i think i got what i asked for. IO PAN!

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login