Pampas Grass

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Daniel of Windsor
Philosophus

Pampas Grass

Post#1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:16 am

Currently I'm setting up a temporary backyard altar (with Gods and Goddesses of Greek Mythology in mind in-line with Basic Pagan/Wicca Practices, but also as a general basic "all studies" altar) at my father's house, going to try to grow some Peas and some Cucumber near it for later use in some of my later planned rituals and experiments in this year. (Basically, this is all "theory practice" for me for much later in the years to come, when I have my own home and property to set up and actually do stuff in without having to worry about disturbing the neighbors, I'm surrounded by them at close proximity so it makes things complicated, when I speak I always have to do so in whispers, and I usually do things at Night when they are all asleep, this way I don't worry about being observed and overheard as much)

As I was seeds shopping today, I had an strong drawing towards buying Pampas Grass (White and Pink), feelings that I might need it for something later on? First impressions, I could use it like a "naturally growing broom" and use it to sweep away and cleanse the general area, other than that it reminds me of things related to the Kitsune. I am a Martial Arts student (Aikido, Iaido, Aiki-Buki) and I am familiar with Shinto, so in my mind I see the Pampas Grass as possibly being used in Cutting Practice (unless I can find a Scythe?), but I also sense it being used in Ritual associated to Inari?

Can somebody help me connect the dots here? Is there something special or unique about Pampas Grass in any kind of Magickal/Spiritual/Ritual Context that I'm currently not aware of yet?

I don't have much growing room, it's a small property with only half of it in sunlight, so I'm only growing 1 Big Pink and 1 Big White, not sure yet if directly in-ground or if in Giant Pots so it's easy to move around and contain if needed. Also, City Management loves sending me property warnings that say I'm not caring for the property, so if they don't like the way I'm growing these things they'll just once again do their yearly bitching and complaining.........(*thinking about cursing them, any suggestions? Seriously.......)
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login