Maat ritual for justice

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Maat ritual for justice

Post#1 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 am

In this week i decided to call Maat s help for justice is an important matter.I did dot want to resolve the problem with black magic.
I started working with Maat for some time.
I made a 3 day ritual with using bread wine frankincense .
The firs day i had a during the ritual ,more like i got in a deep trance state .I saw the person i cause brought in front of Maat s throne and being judged by Maat.(It will take me too long to write down the details).

Second day> the smoke of the incense took the shape of a stripe on my left it was like 1 m long and 40 cm high .All the smoke that it was burning raised like 40 cm from the burner and than moved 90 degree to the right like something was compressing it, even after the incense had burned the smoke dindn t spread in the room .

Third day>I printed an A3 size picture of Maat and i hanged it on the wall ,in front of my altar.I said my prayers but had the feeling that a day before i got the answer for them .

This morning i went into kitchen to have breakfast and i sat to the table where i had my ritual set up last night.After a few minits i got a dizziness sensation .I didnt realized why but after a while i realized that a certain energy i emanated from the Maat s picture
which was hanging in front of me on the wall. It was so powerful that i had to leave the kitchen.After 30 min. everything got back to normal.

I GIVE THANKS TO MAAT FOR THESE SIGNS AND FOR LISTENING MY PRAYERS.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login