Help! In need of a spell for defense against evil housemate!

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
fatezeroxy
Neophyte

Help! In need of a spell for defense against evil housemate!

Post#1 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 am

Recently I moved into a new place. At first it was empty, even the landlord doesn't stay here. Suddenly the landlord decided to bring in two more girls to stay in the room next to mine. Everything was fine at first. Until they started to on the air conditioner all day and constantly dirtying the kitchen. The landlord started to send us angry messages saying that we have to clean up the house and stop wasting her electricity.

After awhile, one of the girls A started to tell us that the landlord scolds her everytime she sees A. Me and B ( the other girl) still tried to comfort her at first. But she didn't listen to us. She started to clean the house and kept telling the Landlord that she cleaned the house everyday. She even took photos to show the landlord. That's when all the horrors begin.

I did notice that she always like to push the blame to others. But I didn't think that it was going to be this serious. When I tried to remind her about not to on the aircon all day, she said it was because of me that the landlord said all these. And when the air con timer was installed, she even requested me to ask the landlord to change the timing to 7pm-4am. Ridiculous. Who uses aircon at this weird timing? After this incident, her roommate found out that she was messaging the landlord, and even trying to come out with an agreement to let the rest of us sign. It's something about cleaning the entire house. Okay. So we agreed with the agreement. But she was the one who constantly didn't do the cleaning. Every Sunday, the day she supposed to clean, she would either lie or find an excuse to go out. We thought the landlord was eventually going to notice, but she didn't.

This girl is very good at lying. And she thought she could lie and balance both sides but she didn't expect us to find out. Of course me and B started to grow distant towards her as we found out that she's a back stabber and liar. So girl A got jealous. I was away for two weeks to Italy, and when I came back, A and the landlord chased out girl B together. It happened when B was still sick. They just heartlessly chased her out saying that she might infect them with the disease. And they did it when I'm away. Just because they don't want me to help B.

And now that my mom came to visit me, A and landlord started to scheme about things again. And the landlord's attitude towards my mom changed the hell lot comparing to my mom's last visit. It was really disrespectful. And having someone like A in the house really creeps me out as you don't know when she might backstab you and lie to get what she wants again. She's so good at lying that it's getting disgusting.

Thanks for everyone who read the entire story. I'm in need of help. Be it a spell to silence the gossiper, or a spell to revenge on A, I would do anything to make her realize her mistakes. ( would be even better if she can get chased out too. :)
Last edited by fatezeroxy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login