A strange dream occurance i've had, please help?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

A strange dream occurance i've had, please help?

Post#1 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 pm

So at least twice a week, I will be dreaming and then I will realize I am in a dream. Whether or not it's considered lucid, I don't know.

So on three separate occasions, while I became conscious that I was dreaming, I started to perform the LBRP, to see what happens.

And on all three separate occasions, when I start tracing the pentagrams, a giant tape-worm looking creature leeches onto me, and I'm forced to deal with him. I've never completed the ritual in the dream state, because this thing always seems to pop up. In one instance I heard him say "I need energy!".

I'm thinking this is my subconscious fear that when you perform the LBRP you light up astrally, and perhps this is a monster of my own making that holds back my ritual.

It has me rather perplexed, and while it's not important to me in the least bit, I'm extremely curious if this is an actual astral leech or if it's just my imagination. I hope someone more versed can help. Thanks !

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login