Evocation: Other people present

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Gorgona

Evocation: Other people present

Post#1 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:36 am

I have a bit of a problem, I am currently living in a very small studio with my current g/f.. now, she is somewhat versed in the occult more on to the wicca side of things. However because of the space issue (our living room is the bedroom) I have had the eventual discussion of what I practice our beliefs and what not. However how do I incorporate her to be present in the circle.?.. I really don't wanna tell her to go walk around for an hour or two at 1 am in the morning...and she seems more than eager to participate to further her life experiences in the occult.

She has had her own share of experiences growing up with the demonic, spirits and the paranormal such as I have.

Can I have her present only as per say to witness the rituals?...If so can she do so without having ritual evocation training herself.?

I have tried doing regular magick/spell works outdoors in a park and such like 1 am ..but because I live in San Diego its not really safe..I have gotenn walked up by cops once in a spell-work ritual... and more than not alot of people tend to get curious when they see a candle lit in a grassy field.

Any of you done evocations with other people present?

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login