Visualisation/Lucid Dreaming.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sparkling Tarn
Zelator

Visualisation/Lucid Dreaming.

Post#1 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:38 am

Greetings Friends,
Last night I had one of those very rare occurences in which I entered the fantastical world of 'lucid dreaming'.Not having trained in occult methods of developing lucid dreaming, I find these occasions few and far between and occurring at random intervals.
Anyhow, what I distinctly remember about the dream was that the visualisation was as clear and vivid as anything occurring in broad daylight in 'meatspace', but my conscious attempts at controlling what I saw were strictly limited to buildings and landscapes.I could visualise in the closest detail possible any type of building I wished for - and right down to the most intricate architectural details of the brickwork, mouldings, vaulted arches and staircases etc (something I can never do in the wakened state), and I could visualise any landscape I wanted (i remember flying in a bird's eye view over a dense oak forest), but no matter how hard I ried in this dream (and I did -consciously- try hard), I could not visualise a human being.
Which was a shame because there is one young lady I was very, very anxious to visualise.
I've read that dream manipulation, as it works exclusively on the astral, is perhaps one of the most potent forms of magic, and thre is a new 'Finbarr' on the subject by Robert Balthazzar which looks very promising and which I intend to purchase.
Any helpful suggestions or hints?

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login